Garmin Panoptix LiveScope
Garmin Panoptix LiveScope is live, real-time scanning Sonar. With LiveScope, you can see highly-detailed, easy-to-interpret live Sonar images of structure, bait and Fish swimming all around your Boat all in real-time, even when your Boat is stationary.
Easily adjust the Transducer to fit your fishing techniques. You can point forward to see around your Boat, or point down to see directly below your Boat.
- IPX7 waterproof protection
- Frequency: 530 - 1,100 kHz
- LiveScope Forward & LiveScope Down sonar
- AHRS stablises Sonar view on your plotter screen, even in rough conditions
- Useable Depth: Down and Forward to 61m
- Operating Temperature: -15°C to 70°C
- Power Consumption: 21w typical, 58w max
- Transmit Power: 500w
- Voltage: 10-32vDC
- 1 x Garmin Marine Network ports - plug-and-play small connector
- Includes LiveScope GLS 10 Sonar Black Box, Panoptix LVS32 Transducer with both Transom and Trolling motor mounts, power cable, network cable & adapter cable