Makocraft Black Ops T-Shirt - White
Makocraft 'Black Op's T-Shirt is comfortable and durable and perfect as an all-rounder.
Made from 150 GSM 100% Cotton.
Colour is black with white print.
Available in sizes M, L, XL and 2XL.
- Returned or Exchanged item(s) need to be returned within 21 days of purchase and must be unworn, unwashed and still in original condition. If 21 days has elapsed since your purchase, we are unable to offer you a refund or exchange.
- Items that are returned not in the original condition or show obvious signs of use, washing or wear will be rejected and returned to you.
- Please send an email to email@example.com if returning/exchanging a purchase. Please include in the email what product you are returning and the reason for return. Failure to do so may result in unsuccessful return/exchange.
- You are responsible for safely packaging and posting your return to ensure we receive it back in resalable condition.
- Orders placed will be dispatched within 1-2 business days.
- Standard shipping is FREE.
- Items will be dispatched from the Gold Coast, Queensland via Australia Post.
- A Tracking Number which will be emailed to you when your order is dispatched, please ensure you enter your correct email address when Checking Out to make sure you receive the email advising you of your tracking number.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to make sure the shipping address is correct at time of ordering. The purchaser will be liable for any costs incurred due to incorrect addressed orders being returned to Makocraft.
- Australia Post Flat Rate Post Satchel Up to 5KG. Trackable, does not require signature and will be left unattended if Australia Post deems it is safe to do so, otherwise you will receive a Card notifying you which Australia Post Office has your parcel. Makocraft take no responsibility for missing parcels.
- Tracking –follow this link to Track your parcel – https://auspost.com.au/receiving
- Delivery Times – follow this link to Calculate delivery times; https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/calculate-postage-delivery-times/#/
PLEASE NOTE: If a parcel is not collected from the post office or undelivered due to an incorrect address being provided by the customer a return cost of $12.50 will be charged to the customer – this is an Australia Post charge, not a Makocraft charge, for a “return to sender” parcel. Should you require a returned order resent to you, an additional payment will need to be made for postage. The amount for postage will be the postage cost to send the parcel again plus return to sender charge. You will be contacted for payment before redelivery will be made. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure the correct shipping address is entered into the system at the time of ordering and to claim your item.
If you have any shipping queries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as soon as possible.