Tohatsu MFS20E-FI - Navy
LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE - PICK UP ONLY.
- Lightweight Class Leading Design starting at 43kg on manual short shaft model
- Fuel Injected Battery-less advanced operating technology
- Smoother and consistent throttle response
- Constant superior power curve with premium acceleration
- Class leading fuel economy with optimum delivery across rpm range
- Easier starting in various temperature conditions
- Innovative Japanese design and manufacture
- Reduced intake noise technology
- Reduced vibration mount system
- Ultra Low Emissions
- Great manoeuvrability up to 90 degrees
- Available in following Fisherman/Tiller,or Pleasure Forward control
- Manual Start, Manual & Electric Start and Power Tilt.
- Transom length Short, Long and Ultra Long with addition of optional kit
- Optional 4 blade high trust style prop available
Fundamentals for convenience, handling and reliability:
- New Sleek Modern Cowl with advanced resin sealing and intake design
- Integrated Fuel Filter with water indicator bowl
- Canister style oil filter for easy service
- Storable large lightweight carry handle
- Centre of gravity optimised to assist user in manual tilt model.
- Recoil starter with larger reel for ease if manual start
- Thermostatically controlled cooling system
- Stainless steel water pump housing for durability
- High grade marine aluminium alloy provides protection against corrosion
- Larger alternator (optional Alternator Kit required manual model for battery charging)
- ECU features resin interception unit to avoid heat transfer
- Digital CD Ignition
- Semi-Multi-Tiller with Forward located Gear Shift and Tilt Switch (PT-model)
- Throttle Friction device on tiller
- Shallow water drive
- Aluminium propeller standard
- Plastic 12 ltr fuel tank includes fuel fittings, fuel hose and fuel gauge in cap
- Adjustable steering friction for reduced steering effort on Tiller model*
- Simple fresh water flush system without need to run outboard
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
- RETURN/EXCHANGE item(s) need to be returned within 21 days of purchase and must be unworn, unwashed and still in original condition. If 21 days has elapsed since your purchase, unfortunately we can not offer you a refund or exchange.
- Items that are returned not in the original condition or show obvious signs of use, washing or wear will be rejected and returned to you.
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if returning/exchanging a purchase. Please include in the email what product you are returning and the reason for return.
- Failure to do so may result in unsuccessful return/exchange.
- You are responsible for safely packaging and posting your return to ensure we receive it back in resalable condition.
- For any information regarding returns and/or exchanges, please contact us on email@example.com